Connecticut's Premier Private Lake Community
Imagine a large, tree-lined lake in the spectacular Litchfield Hills that has been rated one of the cleanest bodies of water in the state, a lake so clear you can often see the bottom in five to ten feet of water -- with a five-mile shoreline, graced by sandy swimming beaches, lovely homes on generously portioned lots, all of it centered around a new and spacious clubhouse.
Woodridge Lake features:
- A quality lifestyle community on a quiet 385-acre lake
- A new 12,500 square-foot clubhouse
- An 8 lane, 25 yard Swimming Pool
- Eight tennis courts
- Four sand swimming beaches
- Docks that accommodate 130 boats
- Unrivaled fishing for bass, trout, and the only muskellunge in Connecticut
- Motorboating, sailing and other water sports
- All the getaway privacy you're looking for, along with a year of delightful community events
With its pristine setting and host of amenities, you could only be at Woodridge. It's more than a very special lake. It's a very special lifestyle.
Simply click Sign In to access our association's Web site services now.
If you are new to the Web site, be sure to complete the Sign Up information to receive a password to the private and secured portions of the site.
Woodridge Lake Property Owners' Association, Inc.
260 East Hyerdale Drive
PO Box 11
Goshen, CT 06756